How to outperform the equally talented 97% of people

3% of Harvard graduates earn more than the other 97% put together

A 1979 study of Harvard MBA students showed

84% of the students surveyed set no goals at all

13% set goals BUT didn’t put them down on paper

3% set goals and wrote them down

10 years later they checked back in with the same students

The results were staggering…

The 13% who set goals (in their head) earned twice as much as the 84% that didn’t

The 3% that thought about and wrote the goals down earned more than the remaining 97% put together

So why are you telling us this?

I understand that becoming rich is not the most important goal

However we all have our own definition of success

And by thinking about this and committing it to paper we give ourselves the best chance of achieving it

Declan ‘Think in Ink’ Treanor

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: